• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It's Official, HP2's Bullitt is.......

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
After driving my car HP2 has decided she wants a short throw so Vince is going to install a Pro 5.0 while he has it.

My wallet is getting lighter by the day!

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
DG is the f'n bomb!!

They got the new "Hood Blanket" today and it had a crease in the Pony Emblem. They sent it back and ordered another one.

You guys :rock::rock::rock:!!!!

M

Mustangcwo

DG is the f'n bomb!!

They got the new "Hood Blanket" today and it had a crease in the Pony Emblem. They sent it back and ordered another one.

You guys :rock::rock::rock:!!!!

Those guys at DG know exactly what a customer desires. Garages like that are hard to find!!!

northerncountry

Hell yeah CWO they don't comprimise when it comes to they customers cars thats why they are Growing rapidly!! they work speaks for itself!!!

Tommy

I'm happy for you and Jo! :rock:

I know the feeling when the toys get the pampering special

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
More of HerPony's car:

384430096.jpg

384430095.jpg

384430093.jpg

HP2 about cried when she saw those!!

M

Mustangcwo

I saw a car just like that today HP. Wait, I spent the day at Ecology Junk Yard. :rofl:

northerncountry

fenders we don't need not Stinking Fenders LOL hey when it broken down like this you know it's done right and it's gonna come out show quality!!

M

Mustangcwo

Didn't I just see that car in the junkyard. :rofl: Coming along nicely. Damn those guys do quick work.

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
Looks great Jack. Is this gonna be like one of Tommy's cars that only get driven once in a great while and only on dust-free and moisture-free days?