• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang Vs The World III

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, everyone it is time to start planning this big event. Wicked Stangs Board Members have meet up and we are working out all the details.. We are going to need everyone's assistance as we begin to prepare for this event.

Today - Don and I will be meeting for an exact date on the Barona 2010 Schedule. Tentative dates we are looking at are going to be in the end of the month in March or April time frame. Barona first night runs begin Friday Apr 3rd and 4th. We were discussing another campout and possible have all our Northern Chapter folks come out for a nice racing event at a track..:) Central Valley guys if you need places to stay, I will make room and board for you guys. As I am sure others can too.

I discussed with Don that we do not want to be racing in a SPECIAL EVENT like the Funny Cars due to the increase in spectator fees.

This year classes will be:
Open Comp
7.0 thru 8.0

MVTW Meeting are open to everyone and will begin on JAN 9th and 23th and FEB 6th and 20th @ 3:30pm mark your calendars GIBS

Please come out and lets make this event a big one.

* we are going to need Track Volunteers can not be racing...

MORE INFO COMING SOON....

Red

Can't wait. Going to have to make room for another trophy in my trophy case Lol.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
MVTW Meeting are open to everyone and will begin on JAN 9th and 23th and FEB 6th and 20th @ 3:30pm mark your calendars GIBS

Jan 9th, I will be snowboarding
Jan 23th<<<<< WTF is the 23th???? I will be Snowboarding
Feb 6th, I will be enroute to Norfolk as it stands now
Feb 20th, I will be returning from Norfolk.....

Nope doesnt fit my schedule. Thanks for the heads up though for planning I am sure it will help out with the event.

I probably wont be here for it anyway depending on when you are having it. I leave Mid April.

Gib

02gt

im hoping to have every thing ready to go but im not going to hold my breath, what was differnent from the first then the second MVTW?

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
I already got a hold of Emilio, I am out of town for most of the first 9 months of the year. I will help where I can, just can't promise to be at the track to help.

Sorry all!!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Hopefully I will be ready to run. We will see what happens with taxes.

Ford1288

Donator
Would like to run as I will probably have my new Terminator by then but I will do what it takes to make the event go smoothly, even if that means not running. AND i want to GET MORE COMPETITION TO THE TRACK.

Misled20

well i know that i'll be ready for the next event...:rock:

I'll make a few callouts on other forums. i've noticed that a good Rival race gains some more interest lol

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Need to address Deep Staging.

Either disallow or allow it by putting "Deep" on the cars window.

Need to also address "Curtoursy Staging" If you don't do it are you Red Lit or not

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Need to address Deep Staging.

Either disallow or allow it by putting "Deep" on the cars window.

Need to also address "Curtoursy Staging" If you don't do it are you Red Lit or not

:rock: yes we do will post up asap...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Was our last one a day or night race? Dang can't remember:)

Last one started at 6pm, so it was night. I don't know how much interest you will get from people running at night, especially out of towners. I think there would be more interest if the race started in the morning or early afternoon. I think daytime racing will create more interest.