• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang Vs The World III

spdpilot

Looks like WS will be bastard children once again. Summit series and gambler grudge will take priority on April 17th.

Ahhhhh.... you are making it really hard for me to not comment and keep my promise to myself to keep my mouth shut on M vs W and to be positive.

But I will say, you are on right track with what you said. Trying very hard to bite my tongue.

Ford1288

Donator
SD we had a whole thread about this... Every one has their concerns and dislikes about Barona but really its all we got. So im gonna make the best of it and I hope everyone else does.

bigdogblue

we are running again with the alpha rameo club of southern california, this January 23,24 at the big cource ar Wilow Springs international raceway. Temps will be down so expect some very fast times. i won the N class last year and i am gunning for the o class this year. they are also having a driving school in febuary check out they website arosc.org Sincerely Joseph cobbs bigdogblue

spdpilot

SD we had a whole thread about this... Every one has their concerns and dislikes about Barona but really its all we got. So im gonna make the best of it and I hope everyone else does.

You are right, it will be fun no matter where we race. Hey, its drag racing, what could be more fun?

See!! how is that for positive?:rock:

Tommy

Don't forget everyone, we all enjoy our hobbies for fun. I doubt we have many hard core competitors lurking around in here. The majority of us are racing our daily drivers or low budget weekend toys.

Besides, WickedStangs didn't buy/rent a private track day. If the club did I think all participants would be seeing a larger participation fee.

Let's come out and have some fun, break some parts, camp out with friends and have a great time :rock:

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Don't forget everyone, we all enjoy our hobbies for fun. I doubt we have many hard core competitors lurking around in here. The majority of us are racing our daily drivers or low budget weekend toys.

Besides, WickedStangs didn't buy/rent a private track day. If the club did I think all participants would be seeing a larger participation fee.

Let's come out and have some fun, break some parts, camp out with friends and have a great time :rock:

Sorry Tommy, no go. Work has me in Norfolk

I am planning to hit the local Dragstip for little spectating though

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Well I wont be making it back in time for the Dyno shoot out but I will be home for this and I cant wait. Just reading the thread has given me goose bumps I cant wait to get back on the track. Bills are paid and tax return for my shopping list is right around the other corner.... See you guys soon. Out of tax free zone on 10th for those of you who know military talk!!! I cant wait to see you guys and hang out!!!!!

northerncountry

Black stallion I cant wait to see you and your car again I think your car is one of the best looking in the club it'll be nice to see you and shoot the Sh(^ again. And the racing is just a plus LOL

02gt

Well I wont be making it back in time for the Dyno shoot out but I will be home for this and I cant wait. Just reading the thread has given me goose bumps I cant wait to get back on the track. Bills are paid and tax return for my shopping list is right around the other corner.... See you guys soon. Out of tax free zone on 10th for those of you who know military talk!!! I cant wait to see you guys and hang out!!!!!

i heard the you guys got extend a second time....whats up with that???

Red

Hey Phill, so when do you get back in town again? I also can't wait for the MVTW again. Should be fun.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey Phill, so when do you get back in town again?

Please, do not discuss this topic on open forum. Operational Security.

BTW.....the new schedule was handed out at Barona today. There is no Summit Series Racing on our day of the event, April 17th. There is, however, still the T&T and Gamblers.

02gt

i really want to run this event with the new set up....but im having doubts at this point....

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Well, we still have 3 months to get ready, I am just hoping that my car is ready too.

crand002

Being a previous Mustang owner and a current enthusiast I participated in the last year's event and I was disappointed with "Against the World" turnout. I planning to attend this event once again and bring some of my fellow Mitsubishi Evolution friends for a fun little rivalry. I expect to have a group of 10 or so all being street cars to see how we stack up against some of SD's finest Stangs.

Couple of questions:

Will there be any awards for highest trap speeds in the various ET classes?
Will there be a class for sub 7 sec. ET cars?

I appreciate the help in advance.