• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang Vs The World III

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Last one started at 6pm, so it was night. I don't know how much interest you will get from people running at night, especially out of towners. I think there would be more interest if the race started in the morning or early afternoon. I think daytime racing will create more interest.

Danny, I got us a day event 9-4pm

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Sounds like things are going good so far, I hope my new engine is in by that time. And If not, count me as a volunteer.

spdpilot

Should be fun and interesting. I don't know if I am going to compete in it this time. I may just come out and run test and tune and hang out.

gmantheman

I should make it this time. Hopefully I will have some drag radials and I make it pass the 1st round without a red light.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Yeah And make sure that on their website they don't put Wicked Mustangs

spdpilot

Can we start a "ideas" thread about the M vs W III for members to post up ideas and concerns. Maybe there is one somewhere I didn't see it.

We can then make a list and discuss them at the first meeting. Many will not be able to attend and this way their ideas can be heard and possibly incorporated into the event.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
IM 80% Yes on this event . Do they sell race fuel out there? and how much does it go for?

They do have race fuel for sale at the track. And I believe there's a shop in El Cajon (you will pass on the way out to the track) that sells it too. Not sure on the price, but I think couple of people on here been there and they'll probably post up later.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Looks like WS will be bastard children once again. Summit series and gambler grudge will take priority on April 17th.