• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang Vs The World III

Ford1288

Donator
We all know you E and I bet you have some tricks up your sleeves that you havent told anyone or just a select few. Oh and next time you cut me off when im in my bronco im running that cute little blue car over!

yosemiddysam

Donator
Wow, I haven't done anything to my car because you said run it like it is.. :nonono: I am waiting to put my supercharger/new tires and so on after the event. Because you said to give you a chance.. I see how it is.. Go ahead and do that. I see WIKD500 putting the fear in you already..

I figured you would get your panties in a bunch lmao. I actually only did the oil and disconnected the sway bar. The tires are the same ones we agreed on!!!!! So No there is not a 4 lb lower on it but boy did you get skeered!!!!!!!

gmantheman

I can't wait. I just mounted M&H drag radials. This will be my first time using D/R so I am not sure what to expect. Well I know I should expect less wheel spin, faster 60' and E.Ts. I will be satisfied with mid to low 8s.:rock:

navyfc117

Be in with the new car. Anyone have any extra helmets? I am on duty today, if not ill have to grab one in the morning somewhere on the way

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
you can rent/borrow one from the track at the tower. you have to give up your id but I am sure Emilio and the guys at the track have extra ones