• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang Vs The World III

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Got my car tuned at spankintimes today. Adam went on our forum and checked it out. He said he is going to try to make it down for Mustangs vs the world. He is bringin the wifes new camaro. It runs 10's with a K.B :) The good thing is he is not bringing his street car the challenger. I think he said it runs 10's as well but has a bit more hp.and getting out of it at the top end. Bringing some other mustangs with him as well if he can make it out. :)

M

Mustangcwo

Great news. Would like to meet Adam at chat with him for awhile. He has put together nice cars of every make and model and has wealth of knowledge.

Tommy

Great news. Would like to meet Adam at chat with him for awhile. He has put together nice cars of every make and model and has wealth of knowledge.

Plus you'll often catch him at the track, tuning and tweaking customers cars.

Ford1288

Donator
I have good news.... I GOT OUT OF DUTY! Well kinda, I have watchstanders lib. I have to do the 7:30 to 11:30 watch but then Im heading straight to Barona right after watch. Emilio if I miss your and james race I will be pissed.

blackstallion06

Donator
Hey I have a few questions. I am sure it was put out at the meeting last night but I over slept from my nap LOL.

On the 3 classes should we break them down on the site so people know exactly which class they fall into with there car?

Second question is how many classes is there going to be in the street class? I think the 8.0 class is going to be the biggest one out there.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
MustangCWO will be checking to see if camping will be available for Friday night. If so, some will be camping Friday night. If you are interested, standby for more info.

For those not planning on camping. We will be meeting at the Denny's off Mollison in El Cajon. The meeting time will be 6am. This is to allow for the volunteers to be at the track by 7:30. All are welcome.

blackstallion06

Donator
I wont be making the cruise. I have several stops to make along the way. Well maybe I can work it if I get NOS the day before. I still have to stop at the station off Mollison to get race gas anyway.

PS. It was explained to me that its your average of the 3 runs. If you run a 7.8, 7.9 and then spin and run a 8.4 the average would give you a low 8. There for your in the 8 second class. :)

KillerBee

I wont be making the cruise. I have several stops to make along the way. Well maybe I can work it if I get NOS the day before. I still have to stop at the station off Mollison to get race gas anyway.

PS. It was explained to me that its your average of the 3 runs. If you run a 7.8, 7.9 and then spin and run a 8.4 the average would give you a low 8. There for your in the 8 second class. :)

ugh thats kinda lame o well it will be fun

yosemiddysam

Donator
I have good news.... I GOT OUT OF DUTY! Well kinda, I have watchstanders lib. I have to do the 7:30 to 11:30 watch but then Im heading straight to Barona right after watch. Emilio if I miss your and james race I will be pissed.

It is not going to be a race....he is going to go down in big pink Jeff Gordon Flames!!!!!!!!

yosemiddysam

Donator
Today I got the 4 lb lower installed, Sway Bar un hooked, changed the oil twice......."Stupidity on my part", and got the drag tires/rims on....He is all ready to go and whoop some GT500 ass!!!!!!!

blackstallion06

Donator
I want to go for the purse and the Street class. I am sure they are going to have to have some kinda drivers meetings to explain the classes.

James I wish I had a flat driveway like you. I still have to install my line lock, bottle heater, take orr the sway bar and put on front skinnys. I may do it in the street if I have to.. who cares about housing.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Today I got the 4 lb lower installed, Sway Bar un hooked, changed the oil twice......."Stupidity on my part", and got the drag tires/rims on....He is all ready to go and whoop some GT500 ass!!!!!!!

Wow, I haven't done anything to my car because you said run it like it is.. :nonono: I am waiting to put my supercharger/new tires and so on after the event. Because you said to give you a chance.. I see how it is.. Go ahead and do that. I see WIKD500 putting the fear in you already..