• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My POS...any ideas?

ears

good luck,,,, where you doin the checkin at?? miramar?? if so ill stop by during my lunch and see what i can help with

Lordgufi

well the coils dont even touch the ccrm at all. they are basically hard wired to the ecu...

have you done any data logs other than on the dyno?

watch ALL your sensors and see if youve got an issue there.

youve got the new ecu installed correct?

boostedmach

well the coils dont even touch the ccrm at all. they are basically hard wired to the ecu...

Yea its in there.

boostedmach

And I have tons of data logs from street driving, everthing seems to be fine, but then again i might not be data logging something that is messing up.

Lordgufi

i know this will sound crazy...

but have you reinstalled the stock tune to see if the car will idle with out the misfire ( stock injectors of course )

if it will... start with a new tune

boostedmach

i know this will sound crazy...

but have you reinstalled the stock tune to see if the car will idle with out the misfire ( stock injectors of course )

if it will... start with a new tune

I'd have to install stock injectors, and install the stock MAF, the maf would be the hard part cause I have a new MAF setup.

ears

i do recall,,,, a certain mach owner saying his car would be as good as new at the beggining of the year!!!!! wwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll????????????

ears

oh yea i am!!!!!!! and im lovin every minute of it!!!! lololol!!!! just seein how the mach is comin.... havent heard from him in a while...... and the threads not locked!!

02gt

what is it with the 4v guys and their broke ass cars around here??? Its kind of funny to me anyways....

ears

hay man,,,,,, thats what happens when you have real power!!! things tend to break!!
you wouldnt know too much about that though!!!! oh snap!!!! no he didnt!!!!! oh yes he did!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

02gt

OH hell no....no he didn't...you haven't even had your dyno tuned yet....im predicting mine will be back on the track before the you guys even are done...lol

ears

oh you better correct yourself son!! it was dyno tuned! it was just so bad,,,,, hell it was like hellen keller tuned the thing!! so now,,,, after the mega squirt...... oh its game on!!

ears

and that my friend is why it dont run now!!! i should have taken the advise i was given and went up to la!! then atleast it would idle!!