• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

No Rules Thread Week 1-A

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
lol hell yeah. especially around majority stang guys.

im trying to say u think u can out run me ill just call bj staged up the road to deploy spike strips then sit back and laugh

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
yeah. that would be tight. im getting 410 next month hopefully that canhelp me a lil. then saving up for MAF, TB tune and tranny

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
the 4:10's are nice but I will tell you your gas milesge is crap on the freeway

trust me i know drove 2500 miles with 4:10's lol

goonies

whats wrong with the neons, its for show only, and i dont get the thick skin? are you refering to the insults you guys are throwing at me? i think its cute.lol

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
yeah right now at 80 im at like 2300-2500 it will be alright ill just adjust 70-75 with the 410 with 373 i was doing alright right now im at 327

wikedcobra312

we should make a thread about our hobbies and dreams.....something inspirational...for the youth of america........

j/p. i did hear that ford stock dropped to 2.56, and we should all buy a thousand shares....then we will make big bucks when ford brings the european vehicles here because those cars save gas or something and we can all be millionares or something.