• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

No Rules Thread Week 1-A

wikedcobra312

thats not bad, when i had 4.10's in my first stang, which was an auto, i had no freeway gear at all, and i would lose to everyone....even people that didnt know i was racing them....sooo sad

wikedcobra312

yeah it was pretty bad, no top end...but it was great light to light...well it depends how long it is from light to light i guess...lol

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i think i should be alright. 4v react good plus cobra engine like the higher rpms 373 acted good for me and i usually cruised high 70's no problem ill just accordingly for the 410

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I have 4:10's in mine it brought it up like 400 RPM its not a big deal. WindVeil has 4:56 gears in his car

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I been around

maverick169v said:
i shamed him to death.

dude, where is gt400?

Shamed who to death? Just havent been on cause its always same old posts... To busy messing around looking for new parts as well LOL Seems I found a website to check balances on navy cash card and since we been in port I have 790$ on the thing lol... Going to buy a ZEX system, bottle warmer, auto vlv opener, guage pod, and tach. Looking into some slicks as well for FFW. Want to be in mid 12's

fangs99

i knew a guy in charlston sc, that had 4.30's in a 99 vert cobra. it was nasty out of the hole but lost a lot of speed. i think he said 5th at 6,800 rpm was right around 140.

Shane361

fangs99 said:
i knew a guy in charlston sc, that had 4.30's in a 99 vert cobra. it was nasty out of the hole but lost a lot of speed. i think he said 5th at 6,800 rpm was right around 140.

Who was it? I had 4.10's with a 2800 stall and procharger. Was 7.5 in the 1/8. I upset alot of manualsMexican -Shane

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
so what yer tellin me is i shouldnt get them? i just htough 4v react good to them. 373's didnt hurt at all but i want a lil more. sounds like a nice setup blackstallion good luck. 12's shouldnt be a prob spraying and slicks easily

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
vp, if you want more that 3.73, go with 4.10's....you'll fly if you can hook up. but you 120mph down the highway is gonna stop. you'll be at like 4-5k rpm

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
no, cuz i got mine up near 150 and still had some more room to pull, but i do have some giant ass tires on the back, that could have helped.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
im not worried about going 160 ill hit 150 which in the quarter if i manage to hit that ill be doing low 10's but the point is hooking up and having a good time light to light or at qualcomm since 1/4 is no time in the future. im not saying im going to be doing 10's but ill def have a 12 second car which is faster then avg