• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Second Annual Remember the Fallen Car Show

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Alright guys and gals it is looking like this years show will be on May 7th. this date is not 100% as of yet but the week ends on the 7th which means that should be the day. Ill keep you all posted as soon as I know for sure.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
It was a great time last year. Should be able to make it again. Hopefully, the weather will be good coming home unlike last year. Snow and rain sucks for a vert. LOL!

Is this the show that's up in Victorville? How long of a drive is that from San Diego? I've only heard great things about it. I'd definitely like to check this out.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Is this the show that's up in Victorville? How long of a drive is that from San Diego? I've only heard great things about it. I'd definitely like to check this out.

It is a 1 1/2 hour to 2 hour drive and well worth the trip. To enjoy the entire experience, I recommend coming up the day before. We split hotel rooms last year and had a blast!!!

Renegade

im definitely coming up the day before, that drive was HELL for me, even worse this year with the 4.10s, no way i can do 80-90mph like last year

Renegade

i have a close ratio 3650, so my car with 4.10s in 5th is equivalent to a normal mach 1 3650 with 4.56s

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Ill have to check it out this year and will probably be spending the night with u guys. Cant wait. I have 390's in my 3650 and i do just fine around 80 but not 90 miles in hour. For the super cruise 4 i got 25.1 mpg. I thought that was pretty cool with my gear ratio.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
I will be throwing the BBQ again after the show and I will try to see what is going on the day before so we have more options this time Danny/Tom. But we can go out to the cruise night again Friday night