• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Second Annual Remember the Fallen Car Show

Renegade

all i can say is everyone please start praying right now that its sunny with no wind, i have to admit that the weather in the morning last year was pretty bad

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
all i can say is everyone please start praying right now that its sunny with no wind, i have to admit that the weather in the morning last year was pretty bad

Yeah, even worse driving back for me. I'm with you on praying for good weather.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Im gonna try to get the food included again this year. Also they were talking about moving it to the upper building where the food was at for this year. If that is the case it will block quite a bit of the wind. As I find out details I will keep everyone posted

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Im gonna try to get the food included again this year. Also they were talking about moving it to the upper building where the food was at for this year. If that is the case it will block quite a bit of the wind. As I find out details I will keep everyone posted

The food was great last year. Yuuummmm......

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Alright guys the Car Show has been approved by the Complex Warden it is good to go. The food will be included again for the driver and for passenegers it will be $5 a person for a food wristband.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Everyone here is the flyer

Attachments

• FCC VICTORVILLE PRESENTS SECOND ANNUAL REMEMBER THE FALLENCAR AND.pdf
    160.5 KB · Views: 29

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
remember the street behind my house is pretty straight as well lol. Danny I sent you a flyer yesterday so you should get it tomorrow. What do you guys think about the dash plaques being serialized Shelby style. an example would be

2011CWW001
2011CWW002

meaning
Year/Correctional Workers Week/#

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
remember the street behind my house is pretty straight as well lol. Danny I sent you a flyer yesterday so you should get it tomorrow. What do you guys think about the dash plaques being serialized Shelby style. an example would be

2011CWW001
2011CWW002

meaning
Year/Correctional Workers Week/#

Thanks.
I like the serialize. But I like last years plaque that read First Annual Remember the Fallen. This would be Remember the Fallen 2.