• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Second Annual Remember the Fallen Car Show

I can't make this as I will be potentially out of work in five weeks and I'm trying to save money. So only local travel for me. Sorry, guys..maybe next year. Also, got my brother-in-law's academy graduation.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I can't make this as I will be potentially out of work in five weeks and I'm trying to save money. So only local travel for me. Sorry, guys..maybe next year. Also, got my brother-in-law's academy graduation.

That's ok JP. Hope it will work out for you with your job. Have fun at the graduation.

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
I won't be attending but the Bullitt will (thanks to Ethan's grenaded transmission). I hope my car doesn't suffer the same fate at his gentle hands =(

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Alright, myself, MustangCWO, Red, 2k7GTCS, Vaporyzed, 2011GT500, Mustang02GT are here in Victorville. About to head down to the pool and do a little refreshment. See those coming up in a little bit.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Ok glad to see youy got a decal I was just calling Danny to inform you guys I have extra white decals up here