• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Second Annual Remember the Fallen Car Show

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
You are correct Danny the plaque will be almost exact but I want to change it a little and add a serialized number. I planned for a number last year but I didnt have enough time for it

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
I just thought about it should it be 2011CWW001
or 2011RTF001

either correctional workers week or Remember the Fallen

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Dennis, what are some of the close by places to stay at? Thinking of coming up that Friday afternoon.

I think most of us planning on going is planning the same thing. I recommend leaving in the morning to avoid the traffic at the 15/210 merge. We left at 10am last year and got there around noon.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Hey I guys I found a place to eat the friday night before the show. All you can ea Sirloin steak Baked potatoe Salad or Soup and Cheese Bread for 12.99 only on Fridays.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Dennis.....You might want to let people know to make their checks out to the "Employees Club" for their registration.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
LOL I checked the flyer after you texted me. Look next to where it says pre registration. on the flyer in parenthesis

Red

This sounds like fun. I'm filling out my app as I write this and I'll send it out tomorrow. I think coming on Friday sounds great. I'll split a room with someone or if there's someone that will let me stay with them , that would be cool too.

SingleTireFire05

Had fun last year at your house looking foward to everything.Don't know if I want to show my car just want to meet up with all of u. I think renegade and I will bring both our cars this time.Hoping to get some of the others ,most are shipped out .