• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Second Annual Remember the Fallen Car Show

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Can I do a last minute car change, I just blew up the transmission in my mustang.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Ok, I will have it posted up by today if I am still going, thanks.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If anyone in San Diego is interested, I'm probably going to get there at 9 to get some breakfast at the Denny's.

Remember, meeting at the Mira Mesa Denny's at 9:30am. Plan to roll out at 10 am. Address to the Denny's is 9898 Mira Mesa Rd, San Diego 92131.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
If anyone in San Diego is interested, I'm probably going to get there at 9 to get some breakfast at the Denny's.

Remember, meeting at the Mira Mesa Denny's at 9:30am. Plan to roll out at 10 am. Address to the Denny's is 9898 Mira Mesa Rd, San Diego 92131.

See you there for breakfast!!!!!

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Yeah, I am going to do a temp fix by buying another t-5, then I will start saving for a tko or something.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Actually I might try and swap the transmission today, if not, then I'll let you know which car I'm taking.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
I did get a hotel room at the courtyard with you guys, so see you tommorow night, in what car, I'm not sure.

2011GT500

I will be leaving lemoore around 8 in the morning to be there around 12

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I will be leaving lemoore around 8 in the morning to be there around 12

Cool, then we should be getting there around the same time. If we get there first or you, see if we can park near the front so we will see our cars and park near each other.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Alright, I would like to switch my cars to a 2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt, can I do that in the specialty mustang group?

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Sorry for late reply, I was busy working on cars and stuff. Willpost pics of what is left of my transmission some time next week.

2011GT500

Does anybody have an extra white wickedstangs windshield banner mine will not be here in time