• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Second Annual Remember the Fallen Car Show

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
How long of a trip is it there? how much can I plan on spending in gas?

Are you in San Diego? If you are, its less then 2 hours, approx. 1 hour 40 min, depends on traffic. As for gas money, depends on if you use 87 or 91 and any mods in your car. For my car, with 4.30 gears and blower, I can make it there on 1 tank. If you don't have any significant mods in your's, you should be able to make it there on one tank of gas with no problem. Its about 140 miles from San Diego to Victorville.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Hey Todd I have 7 wicked stangs pre reg.
Also if my 11.5MPG Raptor can make it to San Diego and back on 1 1/2 tank you should be looking at the same at the most. unless your like Danny LOL

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
A little FYI we used to run between 20-25 deep out here back in the day LOL. Soon to get it rolling big again

Renegade

well guys looks like due to financial and time reasons my dad (singlerirefire) and i wont be able to make it, sorry

Red

Alright guys. Due to such a high Mustang pre reg turn out. I have opened up a signature Mustang class to seperate Shelbys Roushes and Saleens from regular production Mustangs.

Does my California Special fall into this category?