• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs 2009 Shelby GT500

spdpilot

Always forgeting the SHELBY GT.......
(team shelby member since Feb. 2008)

Vin number please....we need to verify it is authentic! :wtf:

JUST KIDDING! I noticed you weren't on list right away! The Shelby GT's had just come out when I bought mine and I would have bought the GT, but they wanted so much for them. Dam dealer mark ups! In fact, if I hadn't found this one used (500miles on it) at such a great deal, I would be Shelby'less now

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Congrats on the new ride. It's badass, but seriously................STOP making useless threads like

"Shelby Owners" :gay:

The :willy: will be missed. I hope you can top the 7.7 you ran.

All BS aside the car is Badass.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Going to make a Shelby Killers thread LOL!!

Orange395w
Feared
Superstang21
1wickedroush
boostedmach
Venom04
Yosemiddysam
sorry if I missed someone...

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Vin number please....we need to verify it is authentic! :wtf:

JUST KIDDING! I noticed you weren't on list right away! The Shelby GT's had just come out when I bought mine and I would have bought the GT, but they wanted so much for them. Dam dealer mark ups! In fact, if I hadn't found this one used (500miles on it) at such a great deal, I would be Shelby'less now

All kidding aside they are often clones... I saw the worst attempt at a Shelby GTH clone here in TierraSanta last week.. But some are pretty acurate so a vin check is in order when buying one. One dead givaway is the powered by ford badges, the real ones are sublety different from the badges you can buy.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
There is only one that Ive seen that's scary fast and the guy can't get the 800hp to the ground, so I'm not worried.

I doubt Monica will let him race it anyway, lol

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Congrats on the new ride. It's badass, but seriously................STOP making useless threads like

"Shelby Owners" :gay:

The :willy: will be missed. I hope you can top the 7.7 you ran.

All BS aside the car is Badass.

Live Axle going to beat that with my new mods coming soon:)

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Hmm there are alot of threads today about Shelby's......What happened to all the Termy talk.....Oh it got traded...LOL

Emilio, welcome to the S197 club. I am sure you will like it. What are they asking for your 04 at Perry Ford?

Gib