• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs sighting thread

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
got to work friday and my buddy says "hey, that chief you know in building 52, the one in the mustang club, does he drive a black mustang?" i told him ya.
so gibs, you were spotted friday morning in tierra santa

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Hmmm friday morning huh.....

Well someone noticed me.

Cool.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
he lives in the housing up in murphy canyon. he's been driving me to work while my foot heals

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I saw an Orange Foxbody Coupe with a JBA Sticker on it today at the corner of College and University.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
pretty sure i saw cwo today on the 163 south around 5:30
I honked and waived, big blue ford

alaninsd1

today around 4:45 i saw a very nice looking black termi while driving on the freeway.If this was any wickedstangs member i'd like to say this thing was beautiful!! :top:

Red

I spotted Lordgufi today at his house. I was working on these condos and i saw lordgufi walking out of his condo. I also got to see Toster's new SCS mustang up close. You just gotta love the fire red color.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
The a red mustang with the white/red banner at 32nd street today.

I can't remember the guys name

alaninsd1

Today i saw a red 2010 by target on plaza b. mall.The car cought my attention because i havent seen that many new models out there.I got closer to the car and there it was, a WickedStangs banner.Nice looking car! :top:

Ford1288

Donator
Saw a Saleen (or fake?) yesterday at the 32nd street gym, wickedstangs banner. Had 03 cobra rims from american muscle.

Ford1288

Donator
Yet another find at the 32nd street gym, this time it was the gorgeous comp orange cobra, forgot dudes name and screen name.

lemonademaker

There's a baby blue S197 V-6 convertible in my neighborhood in tierrasanta. Has a WS.com bumper decal. any clue who?