• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs sighting thread

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I just saw a White 04 Cobra with an old-school WickedStangs banner on it. Pass by the Pawn Shop.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Maybe Emilio or Bobby can place that one, I dont remember it.

Gib

alaninsd1

Today i saw 2 shelbys on the 5 going south.These 2 beauties were cruising together 1 was white with black stripes and the other was red with white stripes. they had decals but couldnt tell what it said...was this any wickedstangs members?

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Today I spotted a DSG Convertible Cobra on the 8 west at about 7:40AM or so, I think that it had a banner on it but I couldn't tell, the top was down and the guy driving it was in Khaki's.

Screamin03

I saw a DSG Mustang GT with Saleen wheels that had a Wicked Stangs banner and 4.6 emblems on the fenders on Kurtz St around 10:20am today

02gt

No, it was silver. I walked right by it and I believe we are talking about the same one. It has the S281 rear spoiler on it too. Xodus has stock GT wheels.

he said it was a DSG color, Dark Shadow Grey, thats why im saying it's X, but who knows, maybe he painted it....

Screamin03

It may have been silver. I'm just trying to recall from my horrible memory...I'm sure whatever sdsubzero4 saw was what I saw