• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs @ Whipple Industies!!!!

What day for Whipple??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I think you all should stick to the original plan... Leave one hour earlier, maybe cut out one of those middle stops, and we will be ready and waiting in Selma for you that stop should take only a few min. and we will be back on the road and arriving @ Whipple at 11:00!!!

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I got like 12 for sure right now.... But I am in Fallon,NV right now. I get back to the CV tomorrow and I have to talk to a few more people I know.. I told ya the magic # is 30 and that is what it will be at the least...

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I deploy on Phils ship... He should be here! I just PM'd him to see if he's going!!

VENOM04

Guys i am sorry about the whole time thing. When i talked to him i did mention and he is well aware that a bunch of you are making a 6 to 7 hour drive. But as always i left the final decision to Whipple and a 10 to 11 a.m. show time is what they gave me. I will be the first one there. I'll be there at like 9:30 or something getting set up and waiting for everyone else, making sure everything works out and letting them know you guys are on the way!!!!!!

GT400SC

PM for Decals
I got like 12 for sure right now.... But I am in Fallon,NV right now. I get back to the CV tomorrow and I have to talk to a few more people I know.. I told ya the magic # is 30 and that is what it will be at the least...

Guys i am sorry about the whole time thing. When i talked to him i did mention and he is well aware that a bunch of you are making a 6 to 7 hour drive. But as always i left the final decision to Whipple and a 10 to 11 a.m. show time is what they gave me. I will be the first one there. I'll be there at like 9:30 or something getting set up and waiting for everyone else, making sure everything works out and letting them know you guys are on the way!!!!!!

Just call us while we're on the road and tell us if they want to close up shop at noon or 1pm and we'll just bypass the place and go to the hotels! LOL

New itinerary posted in the itinerary thread....

VENOM04

LOL. Then i assume go with Joes plan???? the digger girls and hooters...

No thats why i am goign to show up at like 0930 so that i can make sure they dont or cant close up shop until you guys get there!!!!LOL!!!!!!!

VENOM04

they might be calling the shots but its not over until WickedStangs is there in full force!!!!!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.