• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs @ Whipple Industies!!!!

What day for Whipple??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VENOM04

and if thats the case (which i doubt. Whipple seems like a bunch of really cool people) But i guess i will have to buy the first round for the s.d. guys for driving all the way up here and still owe them a drive down there

GT400SC

PM for Decals
and if thats the case (which i doubt. Whipple seems like a bunch of really cool people) But i guess i will have to buy the first round for the s.d. guys for driving all the way up here and still owe them a drive down there

Hmmmm.........since you brought it up, YEAH!
Sounds like a VERY gentlemanly thing to do!
First KEG is on you guys!

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Been home 1 DAY and already got 3 more confirmations for Whipple!!!! 1 GT500, 1 S197 Roush, and 1 SN95 Vert!!!! Maybe magic number should be 40 instead of 30 LOL!!!

ears

sry

and it looks like well have to remove one sn95,,,:nonono:,,,,, and add a harley!!!! the snake is pissing coolant and oil out the oil cooler!!! so shes def not gonna be able to gimp the 5 hr trip!!! so the harley it is!!! sry guys i really wanted to make this trip in my baybe but shes just a bit under the weather. but the good news is she is running and soundin bad ass!!! fo sho!!! so soon id say shell be on the road. as far as the leave time goes i dont mind the 0400 leave time, we should beat the hell out of traffic, so theres the plus!! it sucks for tim and e to have to leave even earlier just to make it when we do, but i just want to say thank you to the both of you for it!!! its well appreciated, and yall are right the race car has to be there!!! and im more than willing to accept the first round of drinks from the cv guys!!! god knows well need it after a trip like this!!!

ears

renegade,,, i think i know what tims smokin but i heard his doc gave it to him to get rid of some of the voices!!! ya know when you get to that certain age things just start goin down hill for ya man!!!

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Hey Ears, if you ever meet someone with multiple personalities, you might wanna borrow one.

Yours sucks! LOL

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Okay, By my count we up to 23 Mustangs that includes the CV and SD chapters!! Plus a couple of people that are coming w/ out their Stangs... We are doing really good and I dont see any issue with getting 30+ cars there!!!

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
CV tentitive plans

Posted this on the SD to Whipple thread, just posting here as well in case someone misses the other post...

We are meeting the SD guys at The Mobil Station in Selma. I am thinking that they will be there about 10 ish.. So, my plan is for all of us to meet at our usual meeting place (Kreagen on 12th ave in Hanford) at 9am. We will leave no later than 9:30 and head down 43 to Selma. Please show up as close to 9 am as possible because I am going to have the SD guys call me when they get to Bakersfield and if they are making better time than expected we may have to leave Hanford a little earlier because we dont want to have them waiting for us in Selma. Any questions PM me or call me 559-303-8707

Status
Not open for further replies.