• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ws Bbq June 14, 2008

goonies

like i said earlier i hope ill have my intake installed and my engine steamed clean so i can have my hood up at the show, when i took my car to fabulous fords at knotts i didnt want my hood up cuz my engine looked like caca

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
did you rsvp on the calendar? should be a good turn out. there is going to be tons of food lol

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
steamed cleaned where do you do that? i thought you werent supposed to wash the engine off in case you get water in certain areas

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
just keep it away from the distributor/coil packs, and you will be fine. VP. take it on miramar to there hobby shop. they have a lift with a pressure washer, thats what i did, worked great

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
yeah i know ive been there tons of times just you know the main guy there mike told me not to spray the engine in case i might f something up.... i guess you will just have to help/supervise

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
mike told you that?? i dont understand why...he knows a lot of shit tho, he helped me with my firat 2 engine teardowns...i'll double check again for you and let you know

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i appreciate it. it was right after a bad ass red camero ss pulled up sprayed off his engine then it wouldnt start and he had all these trouble codes mike was pissed. i told ya ive been there a lot mikie has helped me alot especially when i was doing my engine mounts those were a bitch! me and a buddy have done tons of work there for people on the ship here but he is stationed in north island. he is the guy driving my car right now. we installed a turbo kit on a 06 honda civic, turbo on a 05 scion, upgraded his turbo on his evo. i plan on spending more time there this weekend putting all my new shit on. your welcome to come lol im going to need help saudering the head lights

goonies

theyre is a car wash in rancho cucamonga where i live at. it cost 50 bucks and they steam clean your engine and then they wash and wax your car. my lil bro just did it to his rx8 abd it looks clean, then you can just dress it up with armorall

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
ow far is rancho cucamonga from diego. or bj just could help me at autohobby

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
well see this week hopefulyl everything goes alright.... what about that engine degreaser stuff i always see?under my hood isnt bad any ways... well seven months ago well see if my friend kept it up

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
yeah go to the calander and RSVP check outher events this month there as well welcome back i got back today too