• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yes, i am really serious and don't be a sissy!

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
IgottaV6 said:
Lol, no really, these guys do this to pick up chicks, I've seen it before. It's the wierdest thing ever.

NO. YOU guys are the wierdest thing ever LOL!

BUT! Y'all are adorable.

Keep it up!

FS;)

fastsleeper

wickedstangs said:
I am your huckleberry but, just not enough time in the day to help you out.. With me saving the world and all....

I'm really NOT stupid (just blonde). What the heck is a huckleberry beside being an edible fruit?

Glad you're saving the world:bd:

fastsleeper

beejay31000 said:
wow, its crazy to watch where this is going....youall have fun, keep it up....lol, im gonna go have a drink and relax.

Moose Dahlink! Aren't you the one who's supposed to keep it up? (The conversation that is) :D

fastsleeper

VP_96COBRA said:
im bout to drink too i got a handle of jack

Dear... I'm not quite certain... but...I think the arrangement of your words is.... well....Correct? or just......... hahahahahahahahahaa!

fastsleeper

OK my pets. I HAVE to go to bed now. If I missed answering anyone, other than the pics,
I'll catch you tomorrow!

Thanks! I'm having a really GREAT time with all of you!!!!!
FS

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Where in Point Loma? I work out there at the FASW base.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
cool I know where that is.

I got this bat I can drop off on monday. In case you need it to beat down all the dogs around here......LOL

This is a great thread!

Gib

fastsleeper

Gibs07GTcpe said:
cool I know where that is.

I got this bat I can drop off on monday. In case you need it to beat down all the dogs around here......LOL

This is a great thread!

Gib

Yes it is a great thread! I'm having a great time.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
she is a "fast sleeper"...... get it

I crack me up.....

Gib

fastsleeper

pouya said:
oh i see u came back i thought u were ZZZz

I'm TRYING to go to bed but y'all keep circlin' 'round the bait. Too much fun.

BUT I really do have to go to bed. GEEze it's going on morning. You could come work for me /with me tomorrow. HA! Have to get up at 6.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
fastsleeper said:
I'm TRYING to go to bed but y'all keep circlin' 'round the bait. Too much fun.

BUT I really do have to go to bed. GEEze it's going on morning. You could come work for me /with me tomorrow. HA! Have to get up at 6.

PSSHHHH

It's early

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
My wife needs a job.......but she kills alot of plants......actually she kills all the plants so that wont work. Unless it is that dancing thing....she can definately do some of that.....at least the learning part then come home and show me.....HELLL YEAH! LOL

Gib

P

pouya

well i can take care of plants for u i need a job also but if gib's wife need's it more lol then go for it