• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
pretty much all over. born in SF. lived there for awhile. moved to pacifica then i moved to richmond,than so SF. than finaly Fairfield. yeah the mustang scene up there is pretty good, you can pretty much find everything on "playa price". i have fam in hayward and san leandro as well. i was super juiced when i found out that there was mustang people up down here! so im glad i got stationed here!

Is there a big Mustang scene up in the Bay? I never notice that. Well, hope to meet you some day.

bayarea5.0

hell yeah man, you could find all kinds of crazy deals!!! i remmber there was a guy selling a trickflow top end kit ,built bottom end gt for like 2000 with cobra r rims!!! when i got to central cali it took me forever to find my car and at the price i could afford. yeah man hopefully i get to meet all the mustang folks on here. everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable thats why i like this site.

DirtyRed

Hey guys, it's me, Alan... you probably remember me as 01GT. I was in Lemoore for 4 years and had the dark red GT. Anyways I'm in Guam now, the racing out here is pretty good, there's just not a lot of support out here for parts, and there's no dyno.... oh the track also sucks, with 80% humidity and 80 degree weather, and no prepping on the track. Anyways I just wanted to see how everyone was doing... Miss all y'all!

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Good to see you on here Alan!! We have been pretty busy ourselves.... Hope you and your lady are doing good. Stay safe bud.

Foxman

Hey guys, it's me, Alan... you probably remember me as 01GT. I was in Lemoore for 4 years and had the dark red GT. Anyways I'm in Guam now, the racing out here is pretty good, there's just not a lot of support out here for parts, and there's no dyno.... oh the track also sucks, with 80% humidity and 80 degree weather, and no prepping on the track. Anyways I just wanted to see how everyone was doing... Miss all y'all!

you ever coming back man.. .was wondering what happen to you!

oh and my old screen name was machman

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver

hey man! well atleast u can run your car out there!!

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Sent a Email/PM to every new person on this thread about whipple. Hopefully some of them muster up!!! :)

DirtyRed

thanks for the love guys.... yeah ill probably be back, but not for a couple more years.... so hows everyone doing back there? hopefully the weathers starting to get nice and warm again.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
thanks for the love guys.... yeah ill probably be back, but not for a couple more years.... so hows everyone doing back there? hopefully the weathers starting to get nice and warm again.

San Diego has been nice the last few days. Clear and warm with occasional breeze. Beautiful.

elky406

Yo Yo

My name is Nathan,i have way to many stangs

2003 cobra,built auto,solid,blower that sucks up small kids and dogs,(crusher 3.4) litte giggle sause,has gone 9.6 at 147

65 elco 540 inch big block chevy,pt 98 single turbo will make 1000 whp on maybe 10psi lol

2007 gt suspension,basani long tubes,jlt cai,100 shot 3.73s 11.59 at 122 436 whp(daily driver)

90 gt fox,svo r block,347 460 whp n/a tremec full griggs suspension and stupid big brakes.

Most guys know me,i run Fresno performance,have done some work for guys on this site.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
My name is Nathan,i have way to many stangs

2003 cobra,built auto,solid,blower that sucks up small kids and dogs,(crusher 3.4) litte giggle sause,has gone 9.6 at 147

65 elco 540 inch big block chevy,pt 98 single turbo will make 1000 whp on maybe 10psi lol

2007 gt suspension,basani long tubes,jlt cai,100 shot 3.73s 11.59 at 122 436 whp(daily driver)

90 gt fox,svo r block,347 460 whp n/a tremec full griggs suspension and stupid big brakes.

Most guys know me,i run Fresno performance,have done some work for guys on this site.

Nice you and Papatom will get along just great...

I

Ichiduo

Damn...quite a collection you have there, Elky.

nate is awesome. tuned my car, helped feared at the track, and is currently working on fangs' 99 cobra.

he also hosted a dyno day for us and ca-mustangs. one of a select few shops in the area i'd trust to work on the mach. :rock:

Renegade

Nate is the guy all of us turn to up here in the Central Valley whenever we need a sick tune or to find out what's wrong with our cars, or what the best route would be.... and yes he has a very nice collection, welcome to the Wicked Stangs community!

elky406

hey thanks guys for the kind words,we try so hard to make everyone happy,and to do whatever we can for any person that walks threw the doors.

Would like to do a mustang vs camaro dyno day sometime.