• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

elky406

I just did a whipple ho kit on a 07gt,would like to know what member that is.I know after he test drove it he was shaking lol...Someone from here referred him to us.Would like to say thanks.He is coming back in on monday to do a guage pod and gauges.

Foxman

We would to.. the only person in the CV wisckedstangs chapter that has a whipple we as a club did the install.. what color was the car.. I know scotts 99 cobra has been at your guys shop for some time now his name is fang99.. was it him?

Foxman

We would to.. the only person in the CV wisckedstangs chapter that has a whipple we as a club did the install.. what color was the car.. I know scotts 99 cobra has been at your guys shop for some time now his name is fang99.. was it him?

doh i see you said it was a 07

I

Ichiduo

hey thanks guys for the kind words,we try so hard to make everyone happy,and to do whatever we can for any person that walks threw the doors.

Would like to do a mustang vs camaro dyno day sometime.

as long as it's not another 100+ degree weather day, i'm down to strap the mach in and see what she'll put out.

maybe i'll get lucky and get 300/3xx out of her. :rock:

elky406

it was a light silver 07 gt,did a whipple 2.3 h.o kit,our tune with sct,made KILLER power on 8.5 psi on a otherwise stone stock 07,i know it scared him pretty good when he drove it.lolSuper nice guy.

I

Ichiduo

it was a light silver 07 gt,did a whipple 2.3 h.o kit,our tune with sct,made KILLER power on 8.5 psi on a otherwise stone stock 07,i know it scared him pretty good when he drove it.lolSuper nice guy.

if only whipple made something for the machs... oh well... there's always kenne bell, hellion, procharger... :rock:

and yeah, we have to find out who the guy was. someone from our chapter referred him... if you referred him, don't be bashful, speak up. you gave nate some business and made our chapter look good to a shop.

positive all the way around. :)

Stallion911

What's Up Everyone, I'm Gary. I'm new to this site, I heard about you guys through my wife LeahGale. I have a 06 Mustang GT with a alot more planned mods than actual mods, lol. Nice to meet you, and pics will follow soon . . . :rock:

MODS:
Full SLP exhaust (Long Tube Headers, Shorty X-pipe, & Loudmouths), Steeda C.A.I., GTS Ram Air Hood, Rousch Window Louvers, Bullit Style Chrome Wheels.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey Gary. Nice to have you on. I think you are the first husband to be recruited on to the site by their wife. Usually its the other way around.......LOL!

Welcome. Definitely looking forward to seeing pics of your ride. And ain't that the truth about "planned mods then actual mods" in all of us. LOL!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey guys, I moved your discussions of the Supercharges to a new forum in the technical section under "Super Chargers" So the new members Introduce yourself don't get cluster.

Thanks.

Tommy

What's Up Everyone, I'm Gary. I'm new to this site, I heard about you guys through my wife LeahGale. I have a 06 Mustang GT with a alot more planned mods than actual mods, lol. Nice to meet you, and pics will follow soon . . . :rock:

MODS:
Full SLP exhaust (Long Tube Headers, Shorty X-pipe, & Loudmouths), Steeda C.A.I., GTS Ram Air Hood, Rousch Window Louvers, Bullit Style Chrome Wheels.

Hey Gary ! Welcome :hello:

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
NATE!! welcome bro.. Im dustin, i have the red mach1 with the nitrous, you helped me out at famoso a month ago or so.

Welcome to our place.

And ps.. you still know the guy thats selling the used sct tuner???? Need one asap, keep an ear open please.

510z

hi, my name is josh, i own a 1979 mustang indy 500 pace car and just picked up a 1986 lx 5.0 convertible for the wife, i have owned about 9 other stangs in the last 20 yrs, i learned about this site when it was mentioned on another site, so i figured i would come over and check it out.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
hi, my name is josh, i own a 1979 mustang indy 500 pace car and just picked up a 1986 lx 5.0 convertible for the wife, i have owned about 9 other stangs in the last 20 yrs, i learned about this site when it was mentioned on another site, so i figured i would come over and check it out.

Welcome!

Where is "coursegold" or am I missing the joke?