• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shead a tear for Ears's car.

ears

sounds like hes sayin his car is wrecked... and steve just posted about an insurance claim..... idk man,,,,, weird!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yose said his car was wrecked? When and where? I just saw both Cobra and the F-350 on Saturday at Barona. Didn't see a thread about it.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Mine was not wrecked. I was talking about getting it back from the roll cage build lmao.

I was wondering what the hell ears was talking about. I guess we have to remember the guy have difficulty with the written language. There weren't enough pictures for him to understand. LOL!

ears

well i guess so... just add more pics!! then ill be able to understand. well.... it did sound like you got in a wreck yose! oh well. id rather my car to be in the shop for a roll cage rather than a t bone!! lololol

Maverick

Dude Ears - whats the status on the Claim - they still saying its your fault? Man I have fault mine and won, don't let them stick you dude the pictures I saw say that it is 100% that guys fault.

ears

good news!! the 2010 will be back home in my garage tomorow night! called the dealership today... and they said all they have to do is reassemble the interior but we can pick it up any time after that! woot woot!!

before and after pics to come soon! i cant wait to see her........... oh snap..... i may shed a tear!!

Red

good news!! the 2010 will be back home in my garage tomorow night! called the dealership today... and they said all they have to do is reassemble the interior but we can pick it up any time after that! woot woot!!

before and after pics to come soon! i cant wait to see her........... oh snap..... i may shed a tear!!

I might shed a tear for you too Ears.

step on mii

ur such a :gay: but i still lov ya

ears

well, i went in to take a look at the ole girl on saturday.... thought itd be ready. but it wasnt. still had to go to service and get re serviced and have the air bags re set...... but the paint looks great and the interior is lookin real clean.

however. there is a problem. on the right side there is a good sized scratch that the insurance company refuses to pay for. now they said that theyd be calling my (according to the guy fixin the car) to tell me about it and they never did. so needless to say. im gonna have to call them on monday and let them know that this just will not fly! im gonna have someones ass. and if they still refuse....... thats ok....... there are plenty of companies out there that id be more willing to pay for insurance! if this dont get fixed i WILL,,,,,, i repeat,,,,,,,, WILL!!!!!! be canceling my insurance and goin with another company. these stupid fu*ckers have given me way too much trouble about getting this car fixed. ive never had a claim with them until now....... but i will not stand for this... not at all!

i mean.... what the hell do i pay deductables for..... what the hell do i pay premiums for! them to not fix my car! hell no. im pissed at STATE FARM. so any one with this insurance company, if youve never had a claim. know, this is how they treat their customers. dump them and get a real insurance company! one that stands by their customers.

so as of now im taking suggestions for a new ins. company. any thoughts would help thanks!

alright im done ranting now.

northerncountry

USAA!!! I have had to accidents and have had them taken care of in a very short period of time. they are fantastic I will never have any one else. that just my 2 cents

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I've been with AAA for 23 years. I had my accident 2 years ago and they had it taken care of with my check ready in 2 weeks. They are more expensive to some people but you get what you paid for. Plus when I called them to report my accident. They had a rental set up for me already waiting at the car rental place and an assigned claim adjuster before the tow truck arrived on scene.

mypetsnake

I have Progressive and they are pretty good. Had a check within a week of the hood and roof getting damaged. The beat out Gieco by $800 a year!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
USAA FTW! I know STeve is having issues with them, but I think he just got a crappy adjuster....