• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shead a tear for Ears's car.

ears

i did,,, theyre on my phone,.,, i dont know how to put them online though!!

i can send em to ya if you know how to!! txt me and lemme know

Barbie

you should be able to txt the pics to someones email address...put someones email address under their contact info and it should let you select it when you are sending the message.

ears

i sent em to atl,, hopefully theyll be on the site before long!! thanks to all

count down till the baby gets back,,,,,,, 7 days!!! they better get a move on if theyre gonna have it back by the time they said!! lolol

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
downsize3.jpg

downsize2.jpg

downsize.jpg

ears

nope,,,, as they said,,,, the guaranteed delivery date is december 24th, 2009!! so soon enough shell be back home! thanks for the pics man,, i owe you one!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
7 days huh? Do they have Foose's A team working on it 24/7? Expect delay is all I will say. But for your sake, I hope they deliver on the delivery date.

ears

well scratch that!! i went in to talk to him today! and not much work has been done on it! he said theyre still waiting on parts! so its been pushed back to around the 5th! oh well ya win some ya lose some!

StarAngel

Naw, they don't have parts for the 2010 yet, not many have been crashed, LOL. Sorry. And too you want it done right, so taking a bit longer can be a good thing.

ears

oh yea,,, no complaints from me! i want it done right the first time! and god knows im goin over that car with a fine toothed comb before i sign for it! i told them when i dropped it off, that im probably gonna piss em off when i come and get it, unless its emaculate dont call me! it WILL look like the day we drove it off the lot!!!! PERIOD!!! end of story!!!! i will accept nothing less! but the good news is that they seem like theyre up for the challenge! when i went today, i asked what they have planned for these few little nicks and dings, and pointed them all out to him, and he said he apprecieates that, because it wasnt on the plan of things to take a look at! but the more i catch, the more they can fix for me. and of course it will all be billed to state farm, so no worries!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
7 days huh? Do they have Foose's A team working on it 24/7? Expect delay is all I will say. But for your sake, I hope they deliver on the delivery date.

well scratch that!! i went in to talk to him today! and not much work has been done on it! he said theyre still waiting on parts! so its been pushed back to around the 5th! oh well ya win some ya lose some!

*cough* *cough* I'm gonna say it......I TOLD YOU SO!!!! :pray2: that you'll have it on the 5th.

ears

well,, i got the 95 now, so as long as that pos stays running ill be good! i wont need the wifes car! lololollolololol!!! so they can take as long as they want!!! lololol

i talked to the guy today though, he said that theyre just waiting on one more part! and then it only takes a few days to paint! so things are lookin good so far!

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
Remember. I said after christmas too. Lol. Hope you get it back soon. Send some more pics and i'll load them up for you.

ears

well the car should deinately be back sometime this week, just needs paint. they got all the parts and put it together!!!

so yose what happened to your car? man it seems like everyones car is getting wrecked!!!

yours, mine, steves!!!! what the hell is goin on around here!!!!!