• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 NFL Season

Ford1288

Donator
Won't happen, Calvin Johnson has the Madden curse this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford1288

Donator
Didn't see that game coming, Giants played like trash.

Ebucky

As a Cowboy fan from back in the 60's, I enjoyed the hell out of that game last night. And yes, wickedbird is probably right that given their performance over the past few years, there's a good chance they will fall on their face down the road. My unrealistic hope is that they and the Chargers finally keep things solid all year and meet in the Superbowl.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Emilio, Contrats....I have to give you cheers when you deserve them...it wont be often...:bounce:

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
What did I learn in week 1:

1. Romo can play football.
2. Titans secondary is like swiss cheese.
3. It's another long season in Indy.
4. Adrian Peterson is back.
5. Pittsburgh is average without a running game.

And Peyton Manning is BACK!!!!!
Did I say 10-6...can I make that 12-4....LOL!!!

wickedbird

The 49ers looked really good. Moss looks like he is going to have a decent season.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ford1288

Donator

1. Romo will fall on his face midseason. However he is in a division that lacks a good defense.
2. My titans got their butts embarassed. I have been saying for years the Titans needed to get rid of our safety Michael Griffin and yesterday he proved again that he is garbage. He may be a good athelete but he is retarded.
3. Luck will have a good rookie season.
4. Really? AP played a crappy team in the Jaguars. They rush defense has been in the bottom of the league for years.
5. Pittsburgh will bounce back and have a decent season. The broncos are the real deal. Your defense has everything, pass rushing, secondary, run coverage. Everything. Its scary to see Peyton Manning on a team that actually has a defense. We will see how far he can take them.

Im going to add to your list.
6. The Patriots and 49ers are going to be in the superbowl. I AM CALLING IT NOW, QUOTE THIS POST.
7. The jets game was a fluke I hate all the hype about them. They will barely be an 8-8 team.
8. I called this and of course I was right, the Eagles are GARBAGE. The Browns should have won that game but of course they couldnt come through in the end, because they are the Browns.
9. Chargers are still going to suck.
10. RG3 and Cam Newton are changing the game.

I had a great time watching all the games yesterday (except my Titans game). Ill be at the Chargers game next Sunday when they come to town.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I hate to admit it, but the Broncos are scarry. Not liking that at all.
The 49ers looks legit. Pulling off a win in Green Bay is a feat, and in a home/season opener, that is an accomplishment.
As for AP, got him on both my fantasy team, got me some good points. But let see how his knee hold up the rest of the way. Its still amazing to see him play even if it against a poor defensive team.
I don't know about the Patriots making the Super Bowl, their defense is good, but can it stop a good offensive team.
I agree that Andrew Luck will be good this season, but damn, RGIII was out of this world and in New Orlean too!
Chargers will continue to suck, as long as they have Turner and AJ Smith.
That leads me up to tonight's game, Raiders/Chargers. I'm very excited to see the new era of Raiders. My hope is Palmer keep his interception down and McFadden stays healthy, and the WRs hold on to the ball. Oh, and pound the life out of the Chargers!

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
RG III had a great day, but neither him or Luck will make the playoffs. Both teams have the softest schedule in football and it wont matter. Neither the Colts nor the Redskins will be a .500 team. Jay say "NO" to the 49ers, they have no QB!!!!!; much like most of the NFL. Is that right...five rookies are starting at QB....PLEASE!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That could be said of the Ravens and the Bucs when they won the Super Bowl. Neither team had a QB, they had couple of game managers. That's what the 49ers have, a game manager, in Alex Smith. However, like the Ravens and the Bucs, they have a solid defense. I would not be surprise to see the 49ers win the NFC. And I do not like the 49ers. But have to give credit where credit is due. Just like I will give credit to the Broncos.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
That could be said of the Ravens and the Bucs when they won the Super Bowl. Neither team had a QB, they had couple of game managers. That's what the 49ers have, a game manager, in Alex Smith. However, like the Ravens and the Bucs, they have a solid defense. I would not be surprise to see the 49ers win the NFC. And I do not like the 49ers. But have to give credit where credit is due. Just like I will give credit to the Broncos.
Yes, and Doug Williams had his best game of his life to beat the Broncos; but those are exceptions and very rare. Great Quarterbacks win championships 90% of the time. Tom Brady, Troy Aikmen, Eli Manning, Payton Manning, Drew Breeze...on and on and on.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
What did we learn about the Raiders and Chargers tonight...they have not changed and it's good to be a Broncos Fan!!!

Ford1288

Donator
Both looked terrible. I expect an easy win for the Titans next week.