• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 NFL Season

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yes, the Raiders looked horrible. Where's the offense???? And can we get a long snapper that can get the ball off the ground?! I hope the regular long snapper, Jon Condo, is not hurt too badly. The one bright spot is our defense did look better. Holding the Chargers to FGs after the turnovers on the Raiders side of the field.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Well, it's Sunday morning of week 2 and what did we learn.

1. Michael was the QB of the future and now he's Nostrodomus; his claim of a dynasty is ALIVE!!
2. The Raiders can snap the football, but that's where the offense stops.
3. KC is the worst team in the AFC West, see Raiders it's not so bad.
4. The Bengals can beat an awful team.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
First week no offense, special team collapse, but defense was alright.
This week, no offense, no defense, but hey, got the long snapper back.
This equals to 0-2. But Raiders still my team and will continue to support them. Got KC in our division, right? Still have hope.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Both looked terrible. I expect an easy win for the Titans next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would you like to clarify the word "EASY" and also the word "Titan"

It appears that neither definition fits the team from Tennesee; maybe they should join the SEC, maybe they can beat the "GATORS".

Titan: (Greek mythology) any of the primordial giant gods who ruled the Earth until overthrown by Zeus (Chargers); the Titans were offspring of Uranus (Yep, I agree with that term) and Gaea (Earth).

Easy: Requiring or exhibiting little effort or endeavor; undemanding. (Yes, this was the Titans approach to the game)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
First week no offense, special team collapse, but defense was alright.
This week, no offense, no defense, but hey, got the long snapper back.
This equals to 0-2. But Raiders still my team and will continue to support them. Got KC in our division, right? Still have hope.
With the Steelers on the schedule next week, it will be a tough month for the Raiders.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
With the Steelers on the schedule next week, it will be a tough month for the Raiders.

Yeah, I agree. If they don't get their head out of their collective asses, they will be 0-4 going into their bye week. Yep, Denver is up after the Steelers. OUCH!!!!

Ford1288

Donator
Would you like to clarify the word "EASY" and also the word "Titan"

It appears that neither definition fits the team from Tennesee; maybe they should join the SEC, maybe they can beat the "GATORS".

Titan: (Greek mythology) any of the primordial giant gods who ruled the Earth until overthrown by Zeus (Chargers); the Titans were offspring of Uranus (Yep, I agree with that term) and Gaea (Earth).

Easy: Requiring or exhibiting little effort or endeavor; undemanding. (Yes, this was the Titans approach to the game)

I'm pretty butthurt today. I'll just take this and cry in a corner.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
After watching the Panthers, I can see why the option offense belongs in college. Although Newton provides a different type of QB it's just not effective. Until he becomes a poised pocket passer, like either Manning, he'll never take his team anywhere...well maybe to the Superbowl if buys everyone a good seat in the stands.

Ford1288

Donator
Wasn't able to watch but I want to point out something. I love how this year it seems the playing field has leveled out. There are no truly dominant teams. I believe almost any team could lose any game. Makes the NFL alot more competitive.

Ford1288

Donator
What a CRAZY football weekend. I told you any team could win any Sunday. Raiders beat the Steelers. Vikings beat the 49ers. Chiefs beat the Saints. Titans beat the Lions.

Everyone needs to catch the highlights from the Titans game. We set an NFL record with 5 touchdowns over 60 yards in one game. It was very exciting. Detroit down two touchdowns tied the game with only 1:30 left.

Any given Sunday your team can win or lose.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That was a good win and unexpected win for the Raiders. I'm happy or thrilled about it. Yes, its only one win, but it was an exciting game. Now, we got Denver in Denver next week. Ouch! then a bye week, then off to Atlanta. Ouch! Ouch! At least we are not winless anymore. But it was a crazy day of football yesterday. Teams that should have won, lost.
Look out for Arizona, they look legit. Their defense is no joke.

Brian

Hey, it looks like we are finally getting our pieces together and I am certain although beating Denver may not be easy, it will still be a win

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey, it looks like we are finally getting our pieces together and I am certain although beating Denver may not be easy, it will still be a win
I will hold off at saying we have turned the corner after just one win. It will be another good test next week at Denver, especially dealing with a Denver team that just lost at home to Houston. It is diffcult enough to win in Denver, but twice as hard after a lost from the previous week. But a win would be nice.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Ok, I'm reserving most of my comments until week 6....but, what the HELL!!!! This season is crazy.

wickedbird

Did anyone see that call last night? Worse call in the history of football. And I have to say it..... Arizona 3-0? WTF?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Did anyone see that call last night? Worse call in the history of football. And I have to say it..... Arizona 3-0? WTF?
that was an awesome call..:) I put money on sea hawks. My Packard friend was making fun of how the sea hawks beat Dallas and I told him that they would beat his team too.. And we put money on it... ...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA

That was a BS call. They looked so confused on that play. They looked at each other like waiting for the other to make the call.

Ford1288

Donator

4y5u3ava.jpg

In all seriousness, Arizonas defense is legit.