• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 NFL Season

Brian

according to league rules if both players go for the ball and simotaniously catch it the offense is awarded the catch. But jennings had the ball first, it was a bad call by even worse refs. Goddell needs to do something fast before the NFL gets even more out of hand 3 weeks in and thecoaches and players are already going beyond control.

Ford1288

Donator
ysany8yt.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Here we are at week 6 and the truth is being told on the field:

Texans: FLUKE
Niners: Still not good enough (NFC West = Non Football Conference West)...is there a quarterback in that division?
Atlanta: Real Deal
Jets: Dont doubt the hype; but not New England
RGIII: Rookie of the year, under .500 for Washington

Division Winners:
Green Bay: NFC Champions
Denver: AFC Champions
Atlanta: Close; but not against GB
NYG: Sorry, not two in a row
Seahawks: First round loser
Patriots: Not you either
Ravens: To bad Peyton beat you again
Texans: lose first game of playoffs

San Diego moves to Los Angeles after another disappointing season. THANK YOU LORD!!!

Ford1288

Donator
Wow, I couldn't disagree more.

Texans, 49ers are both still really good. Green Bay just played a perfect game last night.

Denver is definitely not going deep into the playoffs. We will see what kind of team the Broncos are tonight.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member

Texans, 49ers are both still really good. Green Bay just played a perfect game last night.

Denver is definitely not going deep into the playoffs. We will see what kind of team the Broncos are tonight.

Come on MAN!! Niners don't even know who the quarterback will be by the end of the season. That's a wagon that cant even leave the station.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member

Well, Denver will win the AFC WEST!!!...and go deep into the playoffs.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Wow!!!!! Chargers choked and sucked the big one in the second half. 4 interceptions for Rivers and a fumble???? At Home???? DAMN!!!!!

Ford1288

Donator
Rivers did it all on his own... Until Turner and Rivers is out of San Diego, they won't be a good team.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Tonight is "GUT CHECK" night for 49ers. If they loose tonight, the season is over!!! Seattle's chance to "Rise to the Top".

This game is college level at best. Someone wake me up when a "professional" football team shows up.

Ford1288

Donator
Ugly darn game.

Hopefully the Titans Bills game this week is a blowout, in favor of the Titans of course.

Ford1288

Donator
Titans suck.

Bears are good.

Green Bay is good.

Peyton looks good.

Chargers suck.

What am I missing?

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Cincy is still growing up

New England is ??? Dr. Jeckel and Mr. Hyde.

Raiders are the BEST of the WORST.

Tebow is ........

Eagles have come home to roost...in the lower tree; eating Falcon droppings

Giants are still large and the team to beat in the NFC

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
That could be said of the Ravens and the Bucs when they won the Super Bowl. Neither team had a QB, they had couple of game managers. That's what the 49ers have, a game manager, in Alex Smith. However, like the Ravens and the Bucs, they have a solid defense. I would not be surprise to see the 49ers win the NFC. And I do not like the 49ers. But have to give credit where credit is due. Just like I will give credit to the Broncos.
Where is Alex Smith now?? Yes, I called it..he sucks; just like the rest of the Ohio Stae QBs.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I stick with my projections. NFC champion will come from the NFC Central...BEARS/PACKERS and will face the AFC Chanmpion BRONCOS. Did I say Denver would go 12-4; make that 13-3. Good thing the Texans will lose the first playoff game and the AFC Championship will be held in DENVER!!!