• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 NFL Season

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
^^^^^^He is still is a below average QB and the 49ers still do not have even an average QB. Quarterbacks win championships!!!! (Troy Smith was from Ohio State).

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
^^^^^^He is still is a below average QB and the 49ers still do not have even an average QB. Quarterbacks win championships!!!! (Troy Smith was from Ohio State).

I agree. 49ers are winning with their defense and just enough offense to win, except for tonight. Akers has been off this season. Congrats to your Broncos for winning the division. I always believe in defense winning championship (maybe because I was a defensive player, a little bias. LOL), for the reason is great defense will stop a good offense. The Patriots is a good example, Brady and the offense was excellent, but their defense can't stop any team. The Giants won with their defense and Eli being hot at the right time when they beat the Patriots the two times in the Super Bowl. But having a good offense with a good defense is a bonus.