• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Attn: Feared

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
muwahahahah, ****ing charles.

Dustin, I'm working until 9pm tonight, and dinner to go to until possibly 11. I'm locking up a run with an evo here in 3V land as we speak, so if you wanna head down here tonight, we can do it.

i need a time and place. you have my number, just text me tonight when you guys are out.

S

screamingstang

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5znXv-l2Y8"]YouTube- screamingstang blower intro vid![/ame]

those sd fags dont want none!

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
those sd fags dont want none!

You think that weak sauce gonna keep me from coming up there. thats whats gonna happen imma drive up there beat you then drive back, cuz i know that yall aint gonna drive down here. you will be out of your happy place. out of your comfort zone. ill tell you what when i come up there and run through you im gonna get a special CV banner on my car. im gonna call it the defeated list.:lol:

Punisher

You think that weak sauce is gonna keep me from coming up there. thats whats gonna happen imma drive up there beat you then drive back, cuz i know that yall aint gonna drive down here. you will be out of your happy place. out of your comfort zone. ill tell you what when i come up there and run through you im gonna get a special CV banner on my car. im gonna call it the defeated list.:lol:

bring a big fat wallet of cash, if that makes your travel worth while.

btw, you sure got a big mouth, I can only hope you can back it up.

Before you head up, let me know, I will find you some CV mustangs that won't make you feel very comfortable, especially after pushing that **** in. :rofl:

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
bring a big fat wallet of cash, if that makes your travel worth while.

btw, you sure got a big mouth, I can only hope you can back it up.

Before you head up, let me know, I will find you some CV mustangs that won't make you feel very comfortable, especially after pushing that **** in. :rofl:

ya know just go get the alcohol cars cuz the 3v pos just aint gonna cut it. you guys arent 10 second cars. quit acting like it. just because you guys can beat ricers and each other doesnt mean you are fast. well maybe you guys are fast but you wake up and you are slow again.

SIC FIDDY

You think that weak sauce is gonna keep me from coming up there. thats whats gonna happen imma drive up there beat you then drive back, cuz i know that yall aint gonna drive down here. you will be out of your happy place. out of your comfort zone. ill tell you what when i come up there and run through you im gonna get a special CV banner on my car. im gonna call it the defeated list.:lol:

My name will NOT be on that list!!!! I will be the lowely camera boy!!

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
and i do have a big mouth its from being 145lbs 5'5 and getting picked on my whole life, just incase you are wondering.