• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

cosmetic surgery

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
BJ, filler is not all BONDO!!!!!!!

There are lots of different types and such......plain BONDO is crap! yes it does matter how it is used, but use a quality product and get a quality result.

"Leading" is not hard to do. It does take time but it does turn out great when doen right. It is not used much anymore though.

http://www.eastwoodco.com/jump.jsp?itemID=21825&itemType=PRODUCT

Also for more info on bodywork techniques and other info see this forum.......days of reading about this subject.........

http://www.autobodystore.com/home.shtml

and their forums:
http://autobodystore.com/forum/index.php

Forum about using Filler:
http://autobodystore.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Start slow with the track thing. Learn it and how to control the vehicle and the limits of it. That way you dont push it too hard and destroy the work you are putting into it.

Gib

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
beejay31000 said:
moose dahlink??

Have you not watched Bullwinkle? Moose Dahlink is what Natasia, the evil female sidekick of BorisBadEnough called Bullwinkle the Moose.

You were just testing me to see if I knew my "Moose" trivia. HA!
fs

GT400SC

PM for Decals
I think some of us are referring to Bondo as a generic filler. But gibs is correct. Make it a lead sled!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
LOL haha BJ just got clowned about his own character......That is funny........

I guess that would make it Moose season around here and she has the first tag filled!

Gib

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i havent seen rockey and bullwinkle in over 10 years...lol. i really dont remember much about the show at all, just like the name. cool info tho

fastsleeper

Gibs07GTcpe said:
Fastsleeper, I believe I talked to you at the Mustang Shoppe one day......I had the black GT.....

Well, if they can not do the mods, take your business to someone who can. Is money and issue with this or can you afford good quality work? If so the place that JBA uses is really good at custom work. I have seen some of the cars done by that place and they looked great.

Whatever you do......DO NOT GOTO HARDCORE MUSCLE IN SANTEE!!!!!!!! Trust me on this one.

The Mustang Shoppe mainly specializes in the classics. You really need a custom shop more than a mustang place.....There are plenty of them around.

Gib

Yes, I do believe we met. You were very sweet and helpful. Thank you for remembering me. We will talk more. I am "out of gas". I do have to rise VERY early for my work.
Hope to hear from you again.
FastSleeper

fastsleeper

Gibs07GTcpe said:
LOL haha BJ just got clowned about his own character......That is funny........

I guess that would make it Moose season around here and she has the first tag filled!

Gib

Tis' rather funny. Glad you think so too. HA! I will not allow him to think I will leave off busting his antlers. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Nite All!
FS

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
NOOOOOOOOOO not the sweet and helpful comment....I will never hear the end of this one........

Go ahead GT400 I am waiting for this one......LOL

Gib

fastsleeper

i havent seen rockey and bullwinkle in over 10 years...lol. i really dont remember much about the show at all, just like the name. cool info tho

HA!
I can loan you my videos if you wish. Very, Very funny. I'm happy for humor.
'Nite All

FastS

fastsleeper

Gibs07GTcpe said:
NOOOOOOOOOO not the sweet and helpful comment....I will never hear the end of this one........

Gib

I am very happy to cause "oh NO's" and such fun!
Tomorrow
fs

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Gibs07GTcpe said:

Gib

Awwww.........sweet and helpful. You need to change your sig.

I bet you help old lady to cross the street, too. :D