• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

DSG calling out 02gt 31 Barona

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Just to let you know I am beyond 500 to the wheels. Nobody knows my real numbers except me and Dante. SO WHAT UP?

Hey I know them too..... 876-5309 right? or did you change it?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Check this out... What do you think?

wskott.png

KOTT-2.png

02gt

will be busy tomorrow getting some things done, cant seem to find anything of the center of gravity but i have a good idea of where it is.....

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Hey Emilio, my daughter has a princess crown she dont wear anymore, we could use that for the loser to wear???? it has pink on it with a bunch of fake diamonds.....what you think?

Shane361

:questionmark:
I know what my car does and He ran good against it. The track is a different atmosphere and I gotta go with someone who actually beat me on the track ONCE,but I still think my car is quicker and everyone will see once my shifter and traction problem is fixed. I WILL BE NUMBER 1 and you could take that to the bank SON

Oh really:questionmark: Better do it soon..you wont be there long:croc:

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I really want to see this, It should be a fun day.

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
i can neither confirm nor deny the allegations against me. im just gonna run what i bring. we will see. you are so right eric getting out of the whole is 90%. i am mostly going out there to race a bike, racing 02gt is just for fun. im gonna lose against the bike for sure, but i will not lose to a gt. the only thing that is going to keep me from winning is a broken half shaft or two. let the fun begin.

02gt

should be, barona is holding an event that day plus test and tune which to me isn't go over very well because theres going to be alot of people there because there is a $5000 perse to be had for the event....

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
Sounds like someone is trying to back out. Congratulations by the way with the new baby, but you still wont get any mercy from me.

yosemiddysam

Donator
For the last time, I eat ole yellers friggen breakfast Emillio. Stop trying to say you won. I took off and you stayed put. Yes after I let you back in the lead you stayed there cause we were CRUISING after all.

02gt

Sounds like someone is trying to back out. Congratulations by the way with the new baby, but you still wont get any mercy from me.

OH no, im not backing out im just looking for more opertunities to run that is all, i would love to run friday instead but if you got duty you have duty....

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
get all the practice you need. im just gonna show up with 5 months of being gone from the track and see what i can do. good luck.