• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

DSG calling out 02gt 31 Barona

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
nope thats gonna be a scale on how awesome i was before i left. why are you talking if you cant beat me on the dirt road we were on what makes you think you can beat me the one place i shine. the track. you can always call me out for my spot. itll be the one all the way at the top. with a big #1 beside it.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I don't know who gonna win but I know who I'm going for!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Anyone could smoke me right now! It sucks having to shift at 4500 rpm...

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
your car pulls hard. i cant wait to see what it can do when it is done. but until then, you are gonna be at the mercy of a little bitty cobra.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
You heard it here first folks, but unless Eric redlights or breaks he will win. The race will go like this.............He rips you out of the hole and smokes you at the 60ft mark. You will possibly start to gain ground by half track, but you won't have enough time to finish him off.

This will be a classic case of what happens when you can't put the power to the ground......and when you CAN. Good luck to both of you. I can't wait to watch you guys go at it.

M

Mustangcwo

My prediction. 02GT is ahead at the sixty foot, gets to the 330 and misses a shift. The Cobra powers through the finish line and takes the victory. That's the only way that Cobra will win.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I think this will involve a broke driveshaft, a penguin, and a tube of vasoline.....oh wait wrong foum, sorry. I meant a broke driveshaft, a pair of slicks, and a Termy win...LOL

Gib

02gt

got the suspension all dialed in and the anti roll bar installed today, the car feels solid as hell, and that my friends, wins the 60' game.... oh and bigs thanks goes to Bobby for the welding he did today, wouldn't have been where i am today with out him...

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Not if DSG takes a hard turn right out of the blocks across the front clipping you at the same time.....that would make him be ahead and nobody finish, but he is closest to the finish and wins.....LOL Well that wouldnt happen, nevermind just had a SD Chapter Old Guy moment....

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Not if DSG takes a hard turn right out of the blocks across the front clipping you at the same time.....that would make him be ahead and nobody finish, but he is closest to the finish and wins.....LOL Well that wouldnt happen, nevermind just had a SD Chapter Old Guy moment....

What if he starts in the right lane?

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I would be impressed that a Termy is fast enough to go all the way around the world before the GT gets out of the blocks...... right or left lane dont matter, a hard right turn and it will end the same.....

02gt

102_1109.jpg

102_1112.jpg

here is the a pic of the anti roll bar that we put on today, it will prevent the twisting motion that occurs during the launch, the extra engery that engine waste twisting the body will show in the 60' and I also took my stock springs out and cut 3/4's of a coil and put it back in with out the isolator, it rides fine and looks awesome....

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
well lets see...02gt is doing all this work to prepare for this race, i have just been shootin the ****, taking my son to the park , and installing brakes on the clubs race car, just been really having a blast. life is good. good luck eric, get all the work into your car that you can. i am gonna show you just what a pullied cobra, stock suspension, cai, exhaust, and tuned, cobra can do. i dont want you to feel like you have wasted all your time so i will make it close, may the best cobr...uhhh man win. god speed, and good luck to you.