• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FOXMAN'S 5.0 Conversion

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
hahahah its my moms.... after i bought the last two she said she just had to have one... she bought it for a grand.. and had me put a rebuilt automatic transmission in it, and a Summit cat back kit... just passed smog three days ago and runs great... just needs paint!

Ha, that's funny! You gave your mom Mustang's fever. LOL!

Foxman

the car is in her garage... doesnt matter what i do she just its the forum type.... im 24 doesnt matter what i do

Foxman

100_0364.jpg

100_0363.jpg

so tired...............

Foxman

now have all the brake lines in, the clutch pedals assembly and V8 brake booster and master cylinder!

frink84

hahahah its my moms.... after i bought the last two she said she just had to have one... she bought it for a grand.. and had me put a rebuilt automatic transmission in it, and a Summit cat back kit... just passed smog three days ago and runs great... just needs paint!

thats funny, it was my mom's black 86 gt 5-speed that got our family into stangs. she still has the 86, and now has a white 88 5.0 vert auto to compliment it!

Foxman

yea back in the 70's my mom had a 68 mustang coupe 302 4 speed... she has missed that car till she got this one

Foxman

Control arms are boxed! please dont laugh at my welds... still learning!!!!

100_0373.jpg

100_0374.jpg

Engine bay is ready for engine!
100_0372.jpg