• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Second Annual Remember the Fallen Car Show

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Of course I am number 1 lol. I might make you #1 and make a 000 for me lol.

You should deffinately show its not as fun unless you show. And remember all vehicles pre registered recieve a free dash plaque and all vehicle entrants get a food wristband all passengers that want a wristband have a cost of $5 each

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Hey I am definately in for this show. Just got a room for $50 a night from priceline.com at the Victorville-Hesperia Courtyard Marriott. This rate was good considering this place was originally going for $85 a night. First time using priceline.com and was impressed that I did get a two star hotel rate for something better. I will be going up that Friday afternoon.

Red

Hey I am definately in for this show. Just got a room for $50 a night from priceline.com at the Victorville-Hesperia Courtyard Marriott. This rate was good considering this place was originally going for $85 a night. First time using priceline.com and was impressed that I did get a two star hotel rate for something better. I will be going up that Friday afternoon.
Hey Matt, do you want to split a room?

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Alright guys I only have 5 pre registers so I am upping the ante to get more pre registers.
The first 15 Wicked Stangs Pre Registers get to take a drive in the Raptor on the dirt track I take to work everyday. That includes the jumps, drifting the whole 9 yards. And I hope this sparks a little more interest in pres registers. Fingers Crossed anyway LOL If anyone is interested anyway lol

1) Danny
2) Red

Reactions: Red

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Reserved my room at the Mariott Courtyard in Victorville/Hesperia...same as Matt. The price is $50 and two queen beds. Come on everyone, split a room and lets pack the hotel!!! Party in Victorville.

Red

Reserved my room at the Mariott Courtyard in Victorville/Hesperia...same as Matt. The price is $50 and two queen beds. Come on everyone, split a room and lets pack the hotel!!! Party in Victorville.
Thanks for letting me split a room with ya Todd.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Just checked the same hotel Todd and Matt reserved. Its back up to $89/ night. Going to check again later to see if it will go down again.