• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

347 engine build

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
What kind of oil? and should I spray it on? I also got a set of Aeromotive fuel rails, now I just need to pass smog, which I failed, and get registered.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
What kind of oil? and should I spray it on? I also got a set of Aeromotive fuel rails, now I just need to pass smog, which I failed, and get registered.

Some people use WD40, but the same oil that is in your oil pan works too.

M

Mustangcwo

Five pages and still no production. WOW!!! this may be the longest build thread in WS History!!

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Oh, STFU, it is only so long because I didn't have all the money immediately, I don't get paid that much, ok! So shutup!! If I could this thing would have been running last month. I am found a tr-3550 up in Hesperia, so I am thinking about that.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Um, you don't need a new transmission. The one you have will work. It's easy to swap out a tranny in your car if it goes south. Your car is running right now and the 347 would run too if you swapped all of the parts over. I would be buying a gasket set and things needed for the engine and worry about the tranny later.

Now stop acting like a woman and do something productive with yourself!

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
I'll show you something productive, how about I just come over there, and take your motor instead, yeah, that already has heads and everything on it.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Yeah, but I know a place where I can, don't worry about that.

ears

didnt orange say that the parts are the same!!! so whats your excuse ethan!!!! lets get this thing on a roll!!! you have perfectly good heads,,, and everything else is good to go!! so why the hell arent we building yet??? :hmmmm2:so you got past the decision making part but you cant get past the acting on it part!!! stop being a pansy!!!!! ethan = :elefant:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Beginning of July I should be ready, It is more of me scheduling time to do it, than anything else. I am getting a new K-member, and some other random crap. I should have the money for it by the end of next week, so have patience.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Oh yeah, and some Ford Racing Pushrods, and enough money for a tune.