• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

347 engine build

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
What's the difference between a full-sweep and short-sweep gauge??

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
I'm already working on a car this weekend. I'll be on vacation from the 16th - 26th. I can start on yours when I get back. If you want to bring the engine over before then (July 5th) that would be great. That way I can see what I'm working with. We need to sit down and make a list of things that you want/need done.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Sorry for not calling, I was watching my brother until about 9:00PM and didn't want to call you so late.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Ok, so I dropped the engine off, and then some, and dropped off all the parts that I have so far. All is left are to get the fuel pressure regulator, the lines, and A new intake and throttle body. Oh, and the rest of the gaskets, but I should have all the parts ready by the time he gets back.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Lol, but my new maf is 4" wide, so I need a new intake and a new throttleboddy to fit it. And it is actually only a 70mm TB, so I do need to get a bigger one.

Tommy

Lol, but my new maf is 4" wide, so I need a new intake and a new throttleboddy to fit it. And it is actually only a 70mm TB, so I do need to get a bigger one.

Ethan, I bought an Anderson Power Pipe so I will be going to an accufab 75mm Race TB. My BBK/Edelbrock 75mm TB will be up for sale. Available immediately :hello:

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Orange I got all the parts that you told me to order in. Do you want me to bring it over?

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
I'll have to bring them when I bring the car over. I am not going tonight.

ears

so run off for a bit and ethans all motivated to start movin on this thing! what a nice surprise!! and as for you orange, wouldnt talk smack about the fine gents over at summit! although i would prefer jegs, but thats because grew up w them!all im sayin is do the research yourself ad make sure that you gve them the part numbers for the an fttngs you need!! if you let them tell you the parts that you need then youll be playng games with the postal service! nuthin on them, it would be damn near impossible for them to get it rght, considering every app is differant!!