• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Attn: Feared

S

screamingstang

now i know i will win horse power sells cars torque wins races. if you didnt know that then you have no shot against me. imma beast!!!:eating:

448 i did that on 100 shot..6months ago..im blown and bottlefed...looks like your be going back home with hopes and dreams!:rofl:

ENOUGH OF THE BS...IM DOWN ASS ****...TO RUN...LMK WHEN YOU GUYS SET UP SOME GOOD RUNS...DO YOU GUYS HAVE SOME QUICK LS1'S? IN FRESNO? I WANT TO SAW OF SOME OF THOSE CATFISHES!

Paul

how about you bring both of your pos and ill show you what my lil 3v can do! and if thats not enough we have 2vs or push rods! lmk we can get it craken!

Thats great that we are repping some fast fords, but you wouldn't happen to be from the camp that came down a couple months ago and had to drive home with a couple extra bucks missing from your pockets would you be? Not talking ****, just wondering.

i have a 4v. but i dont want some i want the whole thing:hello:

me. i will run whatever you guys got. i can take my daily driver anywhere run then drive back. i will run any one of you guys. my next to stock cobra will be triumphant.

If your really serious about running our daily driven junk, then just bring a fat wallet and let us know when your coming down. Unless you start to hear stories about our street cars then tuck your balls between your legs and head the other direction :beer:

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
i know a trans am that would come run whenever we get a date/time. And maybee his friends GTO, Trans am, Novas..

If this ever happens, it will be EPIC! But with the san dog guys it will never happen. I got money on that.

S

screamingstang

Thats great that we are repping some fast fords, but you wouldn't happen to be from the camp that came down a couple months ago and had to drive home with a couple extra bucks missing from your pockets would you be? Not talking ****, just wondering.

thats a big negative sir!...those guys you took money from are friends of mine...but they have done some modding since then...you guys do have FAST car bur trust me they aint street class...ill tell you that for sure...

fangs99

Hmmmm... well if i can figure out my electrical problem. And get it running when i get back from the boat, i might have a nice little pos n/a 4v for a courious 3v. i'll be back on the 19th.

Paul

thats a big negative sir!...those guys you took money from are friends of mine...but they have done some modding since then...you guys do have FAST car bur trust me they aint street class...ill tell you that for sure...

Those dudes were down, and its cool they made the trip, but lets take that fox they raced for example... The dude drove it to work all the time (I passed it all the time on my way to work) and brought it out every weekend, drove the piss out of it, ect... And like the night they came down to run, he drove it to the shop, to the hang out, to the race spot, back to the shop, then out to bum-**** egypt where we ended up running. If that aint proof enough then I don't know what to tell you lol.

You guys are always welcome to come down and hang out at least you guys are down to race.

Punisher

muwahahahah, ****ing charles.

Dustin, I'm working until 9pm tonight, and dinner to go to until possibly 11. I'm locking up a run with an evo here in 3V land as we speak, so if you wanna head down here tonight, we can do it.

zimmerc

Im just messing. My car isnt running worth a **** without a tuner on it. It is horrible. I think a Geo Metro could beat me right now.