• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

cosmetic surgery

LaughingGT

hahah no that wasent in a quarter mile or the 1/8 haha wish it was but no i got an intake and tunner with it the tuner realy brought it to life hahaah and mines and a/t

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
oh, i knew you didnt go 150+ in the 8th or 1/4....lol. with an intake and tuner you should run 9's with an auto and a good launch.

LaughingGT

i wish i had a place to find out that was legal to do it in hahaha but my car ****s and gets when i get in to it. nothing that faggs cant handle though he walks on me everytime hahaha and havent got to play with the machs around here yet im running 3.31 right now

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
331 is what gibs has i think. you with an auto...man, thats killing you. get some 4.30+ gears. with those i cant see you breaking out of 10's in the 8th

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
any set of gears is better than what you have....lol. for racing anyways....save up a couple hundres and get it done. its the biggest gain you will see short of a supercharger

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
beejay31000 said:
331 is what gibs has i think. you with an auto...man, thats killing you. get some 4.30+ gears. with those i cant see you breaking out of 10's in the 8th

BJ, what do you run the 1/8th in?

Because our cars are pretty equal with my 3.31's.

I am just saying....

Gib

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
best run was i think 8.7@88mph. i never ran you off the line, especially not with the m/t's. if i run the car how it sits now with the 10 holes on it i would run more like a 9.1 or so. 9.2 is what i ran on them when i first got the car before the mods ive put on in the past year. but then we gotta remember my rear end is about to fall out, so i may not even make it to the end of the track

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
gib, you ever run anthony off the line?? i know the 2 of your cars were dead even...well, before he got his new motor, now he would tear both of us a new ass....and thats off the n20

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
MooseRack'
How long do I have to wait to have the 'governors' removed? Or, are they needed to keep me from blowing up my Girl or to protect the general traffic people?
fs

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
?? governor as on speed limiter? or is this a sick joke against gov palin from AK?? lol

if its the speed limiter, you can remove it at any time with a programmer, but unless you take it off, it will never go away on its own