• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

cosmetic surgery

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Drama

:eek:
GT400SC said:
Oh my, how I dread what I could be rebranded....Oh the drama!

Drama is quite fun if we don't take it so seriously. SO. I will be very happy to create a "rebrand" for you. Have to get to know you or play off something you may write at some point or another. It is more fun if I catch you off guard.
HA!

LaughingGT

fastsleeper said:
Where do I find the tracks and the people to teach me amazing driving skills?

good luck most everythign is closed like most of them are but therea few down south that still go on

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
come out to race legal with us one night. its cheap, and easy to learn on. the track is slick as hell, so you wont get the best traction, but its fun and you can get in 20+ runs in one night. there are many of us here that are knowledgable at racing. just ask the question, and practice the answer.

LaughingGT

beejay31000 said:
come out to race legal with us one night. its cheap, and easy to learn on. the track is slick as hell, so you wont get the best traction, but its fun and you can get in 20+ runs in one night. there are many of us here that are knowledgable at racing. just ask the question, and practice the answer.

thats what i ment reace legals man wish they had them here in central cali

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
just take the couple hour drive down and have some fun. crash at someones place and head back home the next day....lol

LaughingGT

thats a long drive nad the money is tight right now hahaha so most likly not this time plus dont want to get walked on all that much my ego isent big enough yet hahaha

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
come one....i run out there...in my stone wheeled ancient fox....no shame in loosing. ****, im gonna try and run the denali out there on friday. if time permits

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i know the feeling. i will see something i want. save for it, then it comes time to buy it and the kids need a new toy, or the wife crashes the denali, or we want to have a fun day at the ammusement park. somethinges its worth it, but then i start back at the begining